The Tallassee Housing Authority is managed by the Opelika Housing Authority. The Tallassee Housing Authority serves the City of Tallassee and Elmore and Tallapoosa Counties.
(Tallassee Housing Authority located @ 904 Hickory St, Tallassee, AL 36078. Phone Number (334) 283-2801)
The safety of our community, residents and staff remains a top priority. The safety protocol below is to be adhered to at all times:
DO NOT ENTER THE OFFICES, if you are experiencing a fever, chills, cough, headache, congestion or runny nose, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting.
If you have a scheduled appointment to attend, please make sure to contact the Management Office to inform staff that you are not feeling well.
- Masks will be REQUIRED (Masks will be provided if you do not have one).
- A maximum of two (2) family members will be allowed into the office at a time.
- Temperature will be checked upon entry into the office.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers will be available for use.
- Social Distance- maintain a distance of approximately 6 feet from others.
Thanks for your cooperation and if you have any questions, you may contact the Management Office at the phone number above.