Click here to view download the position listing below as a PDF.
Opelika Housing Development, Inc. is currently seeking highly motivated, experienced, and trustworthy candidates to fill the Full-time position of Maintenance Technician for properties in the Opelika, AL area. Duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Promptly handle unit and facility work orders
- Complete repairs in a consistent and correct manner
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work well with other team members
- Willing to clean grounds as needed
- Be well organized to coordinate and perform unit and site inspections
- Able to complete make-ready of units proficiently
Ideal candidates should have at least 3 years of experience in apartment maintenance (or similar skills). Candidates should have an understanding of and repair capabilities in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, painting, appliance repair, and/or other tasks related to maintaining the communities in excellent condition. HVAC Certification not required, but preferred. This position will offer competitive pay and benefit package.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
License or certification:
- Driver's License (Required)
- HVAC Certification (Not required, but preferred)
To apply please visit our office, located at 1706 Toomer Street, Opelika, AL 36801 or complete an application on our employment page.