Maintain fiscal records, generate payments, prepare periodic/special reports, operating statements, etc.
1. Process invoices for payment in accordance with established procedures, i.e. code, verify that needed documentation is present, enter data into system
2. Verify that purchases are properly documented and approved in accordance with established procedures
3. Review and process contractor payment requests on a weekly basis
4. Resolve discrepancies in invoices, charges, and payments by contacting vendors, employees, or other appropriate means
5. Process credit rent utility reimbursements in accordance with established procedures
6. Prepare Housing Choice Voucher (HCV) landlord payments and utility payments for participants in accordance with established procedures
7. Assist Senior Accountant with daily accounts receivable reports, including miscellaneous deposits, and take appropriate action to resolve any underlying problems or issues
8. Coordinate with bank officers to correct any errors resulting from direct deposits, charges, etc. in order to ensure the integrity of the bank account balance
9. Prepare and assist in preparing a variety of periodic and special reports
10. Post tenant rent charges for the beginning of each month.
11. Generate 1099's annually, in accordance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, as needed